- Special Licence Provision: We've resolved a bug related to the new Licence override option Special Licence Provision which didn't allow users to generate a content link in requests using this override option.
- Course Upload: We've resolved an issue which caused the Course Upload feature to allow users to add courses without a course name. We will shortly be contacting all HEIs with courses without names as this is mandatory field which must be updated.
- HEI report: We have fixed a bug which caused some requests to display an incorrect ownership status - Not Owned instead of Owned - in the HEI report.
- Cover sheets for non-CLA items: We've fixed a bug which caused cover sheets to be added to content overridden as not covered by CLA (i.e. marked as 'Direct permission obtained', 'Open Access', 'Primary Licence', or 'Creative Commons') if the title was originally found to be Covered by CLA.
- Academic Request Form (ARF): The demo site for the academic request form was temporarily unavailable, which has been resolved. We have also resolved a minor bug with one of the login buttons didn't work as it should, also this was affecting the ARF demo site only.
- Metadata search: A couple of users had experienced issues with searching for titles without an ISN, as the wrong Permission results were being displayed. To avoid confusion, titles without an ISBN or ISSN will now return a 'not found' permission result, which users can override manually on the request page in the DCS after checking if the title is covered. Users may use the 'query CLA' button on the request page to get in touch with us to query the permission status of these titles.
- Metadata search: We have also made a change to the wording of the item metadata to make it clearer to users when the bibliographic record for an item doesn't have an ISN: instead of saying "UNKNOWN: None" it will now say "ISN: None". Please note that if you see this in your search results, and your item does in fact have an ISN, you'll need to click the 'add new record' button and enter the metadata, including ISN, manually.
- Metadata on cover sheets: We've resolved an issue causing long titles to be cropped on cover sheets.
Users with issues specific to their DCS instance have been contacted separately.
For our latest release of new features, go to this article: 3 February 2021: Deleting own content, contacting CLA in request, Report updates and more