The following issues have been resolved in the latest release to the DCS.
- Archived titles no longer appear as Active Requests, and are only available on the Dashboard under 'Open EHESS Orders' where applicable. We have noticed some improvements in loading speed for the dashboard since this release; if you notice the same please let us know, or else if it's still slow to load let us know too.
- Some minor issues with overlay in the Advanced Reader, where pages might have an incorrect page or blank pages has now been fixed. This was caused by the new process of storing scans for the highlighting and notes overlays available in the advanced reader.
- Larger Course Uploads were timing out and this has now been fixed.
- Course deletion using the Course Upload feature is now working as expected again.
- Content requests displaying different names to those searched for in the active request is resolved. We still require development to ensure that OCLC records only display when the ISBN matches what has been searched for. This is being looked at for future development.
- Cover pages not displaying long titles has been fixed and these should display as expected.
- Welsh / English dual language cover pages only showing the Welsh language has been fixed, though for items with Welsh language and long titles, we are still seeing some minor issues which we are looking into separately.